Sunday 2 February 2014

Here's the rub...

After two years of blogging I realized on my trip last week to London that something was missing from my life!   It’s been a whole four weeks since my last official blog on “Indelible Adventures”, and only just over a month since my book was published.  Yes you could say that I’ve been having serious withdrawals ever since.

It’s truly amazing how much the art and act of writing has infiltrated my life.  So with that I’m embarking on a new series of blogs entitled “Disheveled Musings”.  

Don’t ask me where I got this title from, but all I can say is that it just came to me in the middle of the night, I must have gotten up and scribbled it down on a note pad near my bed and then fell fitfully back to sleep.   The next morning I woke to find my note, definitely in my handwriting albeit a little scraggly and so I’m taking that as sign to use it.  

So what’s it going to be about…great question!   

I’ve had a few readers suggest that I mix my love of photography with my blog, in more of a coffee table type book.  Interesting idea, so I’m going to explore that direction in this new blog.

Stay tuned!







No comments:

Post a Comment